There are many ways you can donate to us…
- You can go straight to our Virgin Money Giving Page at www.virginmoneygiving.com and make a one-off donation there
- Take on a Personal Challenge as a fundraiser:-
- You can create your own event:- run a marathon; climb a mountain; do a sponsored event; hold a quiz night; have a bake sale; put on a concert; swim a distance; cycle somewhere….push yourself and get your friends, family and colleagues to support your endeavours. Contact Alexandra and tell her about your idea and she will give you the backing and branding you need to get your fundraising plans off the ground.
- Set up a monthly standing order to us. Just imagine – there are over 630 students and learners at FAWS and Grow 19, if every family donated just £1 a month, that would be over £7,560.00 in a year into our pot! Quite a sum! Add in Gift Aid and you’re really seeing that amount increase. Email Alexandra Meaders on firstname.lastname@example.org and request a form to set up your standing order.
- Take one of our charity donation boxes and put it in a pub, in a club, at the gym, in your work place…..
- Register with Easyfundraising and choose Friends of Five Acre Wood as your charity. Click here to go to our Easyfundraising page (a new window will open)
- Make sure you do all your online Amazon shopping via AmazonSmile to ensure we get 0.5% of your net purchase. Click here to go off to AmazonSmile (a new window will open)
- Please remember us…
- You can choose to remember us in your will. Legacy giving – although something none of us want to discuss particularly – is something that can benefit us so greatly. Your legacy will make a life changing difference to our students.